v0.6.1 — Smashing Linux bugs + Import/Export feature
- Some error messages became more human-friendly, and notifications became more talkative.
- Importing and exporting your data is now available. Search for export tools in the Settings panel.
These allow you to pack your database in a file and later load it into another Cosmic Everyday copy. You can safely reimport the database to update your data – it won't generate duplicates or lose new changes.
Warning: this is an experimental feature and it must not be used with other people's databases. The developer is not liable for any possible damage to your data.
- Now you can tell Cosmic Everyday to launch minimised. This option can be found in the Settings panel.
- Kanbans: Tasks in new cards can be added again.
- Kanbans: Imported wallpapers now work correctly on Linux/Mac.
- Painter: Saved sketch now does load on Linux/Mac.
Get Cosmic Everyday
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.