A downloadable organizer for Windows, macOS, and Linux
I always plan my game projects in this app, so it must be useful for other game developers!
What is Cosmic Everyday?
Cosmic Everyday is a personal organizer which is used on everyday basis by me and my friends at work, everyday tasks and personal projects. It allows you to plan, track and complete your tasks, also allowing you to analyse your productivity by logging work times with pomodoro technique. It also has a simple sketching tool and a calendar.
So, basically, it is an all-in-one tool to make the process of creating your personal projects spectacular. It doesn't position itself as a collaboration tool like Trello, though some of that features may be added sometime. It also hates gantt charts and other unfancy stuff. Instead it encourages creativity and allows you to make better content by maximizing your productivity.
|Organize everything — notes, game ideas, graduate work, software development: it all fits in developer's notebooks :)|
|Analyse your timetable — pomodoro technique not only helps you make things done fast, but also shows how much time you work on something.|
|Your productivity, your style — Cosmic Everyday includes a buch of configurable instruments and doesn't tie you to a certain methodology.|
As a Cosmic Everyday's developer I believe, that work tools must be accessible for everyone. I can't make 3DSMax or Photoshop free, but I can help you stay productive with my app.
- Current build includes English, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian language support. I will surely post translation files online later so you will be able to adapt the app to your language, and for now you can make your translations like described here.
- This app is maintained by one student, so donations will be very useful :)
- If you have an idea about Cosmic Everyday and want to discuss it, or if you are facing a problem, open a thread in our community.
- Kanban Boards;
- Jumbles (storage of structure-less data);
- Time-tracker / Pomodoro timer;
- Calendar (early state);
- Docker (allows you to embed web apps into Cosmic Everyday).
OSX builds were never tested, they may be broken, though they should work. Probably you will have to find by yourself how to run the app.
|I recommend you to install Cosmic Everyday with itch.io app so you will automatically get all the updates. Other users will be notified about new releases, though, too.|
|Published||Aug 06, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Cosmo Myzrail Gorynych|
|Tags||organizer, personal, planning|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||English, French, Portuguese, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Telegram Support|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.6.3 — Bug fixes + Label editor42 days ago
- v0.6.1 — Smashing Linux bugs + Import/Export featureSep 22, 2017
- v0.6.0 — Docker & Updater for non-itch.io usersSep 08, 2017
- v0.5.2 — Small improvements and fixesAug 17, 2017
- v0.5.1 — Task creation bugfix and mini-tasks improvementAug 14, 2017
- v0.5.0 — Quick tasks widget & CustomizationAug 12, 2017