A downloadable organizer for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Cosmic Everyday is a personal organizer and an all-in-one tool to make the process of creating your personal projects spectacular. It allows you to plan, track and complete your projects.
It doesn't position itself as a collaboration tool like Trello, though some of that features will be added soon. Instead, it encourages creativity and allows you to make better content by maximizing your own productivity.
- Organize your coding projects, a roadmap for a blog, a youtube channel calendar, lectures and study tasks, daily chores, or virtually anything;
- Create notebooks, write stuff on cards, tag them with labels, organize everything in lists and observe your project as a whole at a glance;
- Keep track of important events with automatic agenda that is based on your cards;
- Write notes, add quick tasks, or start blog posts and other long-form documents with built-in editor. Add images and other attachments when words aren't enough;
- Gather all your projects in one place: be it on Trello, Github, Gitlab or from somewhere else. SOON: agenda integration with popular services.
As a Cosmic Everyday's developer I believe, that work tools must be accessible for everyone. I can't make 3DSMax or Photoshop free, but I can help you stay productive with my app.
Differences between 0.6 and 1.0
- v1.0 and 0.6 are not compatible. There is no migration process, at least for now. Their DBs and data formats are different to support each other directly.
- You can switch to 0.6 and back at any time, but you won't be able to run both of them simultaneously. v0.6 will show a warning message about a different profile version, though.
- v1.0 aims to recombine old tools around the concept of notebooks, removing unneeded clutter. Currently, only Docker and some Jumbles features are integrated, with time tracker being in production. This means that there is neither Painter nor Calendar views at the moment.
- Current build includes English, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French and Russian language support.
- This app is maintained by one student, so donations will be very useful :)
- If you have an idea about Cosmic Everyday and want to discuss it, or if you are facing a problem, join our discord server and tell about it.
OSX builds were never tested, they may be broken, though they should work. Probably you will have to find by yourself how to run the app.
|I recommend you to install Cosmic Everyday with itch.ioapp so you will automatically get all the updates. Other users will be notified about new releases, though, too.|
- Thanks to our translators:
- Thanks to LoubiTek54 for optimizing Cosmic Everyday's sounds;
- Thanks to all my friends who test Cosmic Everyday and use it in their everyday life, as well as all community members :)
Check out my other project:
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Cosmo Myzrail Gorynych|
|Tags||organizer, personal, planning|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Links||Homepage, Discord, Telegram Support, Patreon|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.6.4 — fixing compatibility issues when switching from v1.0 to v0.6.4Apr 28, 2019
- 😱🎉 Cosmic Everyday v1.0 (alpha) is out!Apr 27, 2019
- Launching Patreon page!Sep 30, 2018
- Discord Server! And Thoughts on DevelopmentSep 15, 2018
- v0.6.3 — Bug fixes + Label editorJan 12, 2018
- v0.6.1 — Smashing Linux bugs + Import/Export featureSep 22, 2017
- v0.6.0 — Docker & Updater for non-itch.io usersSep 08, 2017
- v0.5.2 — Small improvements and fixesAug 17, 2017