ct.js v0.3.0 brings night theme, Git-friendly projects, and more!
Hey there! Here comes another, better version of ct.js, that mainly fixes workflow issues that we faced while creating a game Disposable Magic.
✨ New Features
💄 Dark theme!
ct.sprite( 'Slime', 'Slime_Idle', [0, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, 4, 5, 4, 0, 4, 5, 4] ); ct.sprite( 'Slime', 'Slime_Blink', [0, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0] ); ct.sprite( 'Slime', 'Slime_Wiggle', [0, 4, 5, 4] );...turns into three different animations!
⚡ General Improvements
- Add ct.draw.img as an alias to ct.draw.image
- Add optional x and y parameters to ct.draw()
- Git-friendly asset identifiers
- Make x and y in ct.types.copy optional
- Pre-initialize ct.types.list with empty arrays for each type
- Support new Keyboard API standard
- Update mouse position each frame; better ct.mouse.inside resolution
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Enable code checking in editors
- Fix an error in module.json of ct.canvas module
- Fix bugs when cancelling the an asset's duplicate creation
- Fix flipped orientation in ct.draw.imgext — a breaking change! Multiply your direction values to -1 to fix it.
- Fix pattern drawing with styles
- Fix pixelated render not fully working
- Fix styles' line width not exported correctly
- Fix texture selection in the styles editor
- Room size must be exported as numerical values
- Update the graphic asset in the editor's memory after replacing its source
💄 UI Improvements
- Add a "Copy the name" option to assets' context menus
- Better modal dialogues
- Custom Scrollbars
- Open the sound after its creation
- Add sort and search fields in resource views
- Wider room thumbnails
- Different minor UI improvements
Added license. TL;DR:
- You own your assets, projects, catmods;
- You can use the app for commercial use (and other uses too);
- You must not modify the ct.js in any ways that were not intended for it by the Author;
- We do not give any guarantees and are not responsible for any damage.
🐛 Fix minor mistakes in ct.types docs
Changes to ctjs.rocks are coming soon.
Get Ct.js game engine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.