Ct.js game engine
A downloadable game engine for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Make more with ct.js,
A free downloadable game engine for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is loved by game developers, easy to learn, fun to use, and as powerful as you need when stuff gets serious.Download now
Always free and open-source (MIT license)
Ct.js is a 2D game-making engine with high-quality documentation, visual tools for asset management, and a smart code editor, all integrated into one IDE.
The engine is good for beginners in game development; it can be used at programming courses, for free. Ct.js also fits more seasoned developers as you can make and publish a game for web and desktop entirely in ct.js.
Ct.js is a free, open-source software released under the MIT license. Create games and other visual projects for free, with no strings attached, and publish them for web and desktop platforms.
Made with ct.js
Our business shuttles
He has a long creative history and continues to rock.
Partner — Mini Jam
|Updated||20 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Cosmo Myzrail Gorynych|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Romanian Moldavian Moldovan, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Links||Homepage, Learn, Community, Source code, Patreon, Twitter|
- Ct.js v3.0.1 is out! 🎉20 days ago
- Ct.js v3 — new room editor & events framework!23 days ago
- v2.0.2 — Bunch of fixes for v2, translations updates for Chinese and Turkish l...Apr 17, 2022
- ct.js v2 is out 🎉Mar 26, 2022
- v1.7.0 — a smaller update with custom copies' properties, project cloning feat...Apr 10, 2021
- v1.6.2 with fixes of v1.6.0 and Pixi.js updateMar 31, 2021
- v1.6.0 — Modules for FX, Multiplayer, and 2D physics, and sprinkles of minor i...Mar 28, 2021
- v1.5.1 — 100% Chinese translation, nw.js update, and minor improvementsDec 24, 2020