A downloadable game editor for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ct.js is a new game editor (desktop app) based on web technologies, currently in active development. Our aim is to make it a simple game-making tool, accessible for both newbies and experienced game developers.
Easy to learn and use
ct.js is designed to be used for learning and teaching programming. It is accessible and ready-to-use for both newbies and pros.
Highly extensible library
ct.js's core is small but powerful, and its modules can add you more abilities and higher-level functions.
Runs on PC, Mac, Linux
That's it. We support them all. One tool for everyone in your team, in any office or garage.
Games that run everywhere
Games created with ct.js run in any modern browser, including mobile ones. We also plan adding an option to pack your game project as executable!
Made with ct.js
Partner — Mini Jam
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Launching Patreon page!19 days ago
- v0.4.1 — Little Workflow Improvements & a New Tutorial25 days ago
- Launching Discord Server! 🎉35 days ago
- v0.4.0 and a New Tutorial!37 days ago
- v0.3.1 — hotfixing blocking bugs and bringing an experimental tile editor!56 days ago
- ct.js v0.3.0 brings night theme, Git-friendly projects, and more!63 days ago
- First update to ct.js is here! 🎉75 days ago
- ct.js is released! 🎉81 days ago