Ct.js game engine
A downloadable game engine for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Ct.js is a 2D game-making engine with high-quality documentation, visual tools for asset management, and a smart code editor, all integrated into one IDE.
The engine is good for beginners in game development; it can be used at programming courses, for free. Ct.js also fits more seasoned developers as you can make and publish a game for web and desktop entirely in ct.js.
Ct.js is a free, open-source software released under the MIT license. Create games and other visual projects for free, with no strings attached, and publish them for web and desktop platforms.
Made with ct.js
Our business shuttles
He has a long creative history and continues to rock.
Partner — Mini Jam
The forum has moved!
The new community forum is now at forum.ctjs.rocks. It's a cool place 😎
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Cosmo Myzrail Gorynych|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Romanian Moldavian Moldovan, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Links||Homepage, Learn, Community, Source code, Patreon, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v1.7.0 — a smaller update with custom copies' properties, project cloning feat...Apr 10, 2021
- v1.6.2 with fixes of v1.6.0 and Pixi.js updateMar 31, 2021
- v1.6.0 — Modules for FX, Multiplayer, and 2D physics, and sprinkles of minor i...Mar 28, 2021
- v1.5.1 — 100% Chinese translation, nw.js update, and minor improvementsDec 24, 2020
- v1.5.0 is out with a bunch of new APIs and modules!Nov 08, 2020
- Nightly builds are now available!Aug 12, 2020
- The future of ct.jsAug 10, 2020
- Hotfix v1.4.1— Solve issues with older projects, custom scripts, and room edit...Aug 09, 2020