A downloadable game engine for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Ct.js is a 2D game-making engine with high-quality documentation, visual tools for asset management, and a smart code editor, all integrated into one IDE.
The engine is good for beginners in game development; it can be used at programming courses, for free. Ct.js also fits more seasoned developers as you can make and publish a game for web and desktop entirely in ct.js.
Ct.js is a free, open-source software released under the MIT license. Create games and other visual projects for free, with no strings attached, and publish them for web and desktop platforms.
Made with ct.js
Our business shuttle
Partner — Mini Jam
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Cosmo Myzrail Gorynych|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Romanian Moldavian Moldovan, Russian|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v1.5.0 is out with a bunch of new APIs and modules!22 days ago
- Nightly builds are now available!Aug 12, 2020
- The future of ct.jsAug 10, 2020
- Hotfix v1.4.1— Solve issues with older projects, custom scripts, and room edit...Aug 09, 2020
- v1.4.0 — Bitmap fonts, integrated debugger, ct.inherit, modules overhaul, and...Aug 09, 2020
- I released a free, multi-purpose asset pack!Feb 12, 2020
- v1.2.1 Hotfix: enable legacy renderer inside ct.IDE so that style editor does no...Nov 26, 2019
- v1.2.0 — a new code editor, support for legacy devices, and other improvementsNov 26, 2019