A downloadable game editor for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ct.js is a new game editor (desktop app) based on web technologies, currently in active development. Our aim is to make it a simple game-making tool, accessible for both newbies and experienced game developers. It runs on WebGL and provide good performance both on PCs and mobile devices.
Easy to learn and use
ct.js is designed to be used for learning and teaching programming. It is accessible and ready-to-use for both newbies and pros.
Highly extensible library
ct.js's core is small but powerful, and its modules can add you more abilities and higher-level functions.
Runs on PC, Mac, Linux
That's it. We support them all. One tool for everyone in your team, in any office or garage.
Games that run everywhere
Games created with ct.js run in any modern browser, including mobile ones, and can also be packed to executables for all the major desktop platforms!
Made with ct.js
Partner — Mini Jam
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- ct.js v1.0.0-next-3 — Actions system, Russian docs, and tons of fixes and twea...53 days ago
- ct.js v1.0.0-next-2 — Skeletal Animations, Better Room Editor, Complex Collisi...Jan 27, 2019
- ct.js v0.5.3 — Maintenance updateDec 05, 2018
- ct.js v1.0 Next — New Alpha Channel Comes with WebGL support!Dec 01, 2018
- v0.5.0 — Blazing-fast ct.place, game packer, code completions and more!Oct 27, 2018
- Launching Patreon page!Sep 30, 2018
- v0.4.1 — Little Workflow Improvements & a New TutorialSep 24, 2018
- Launching Discord Server! 🎉Sep 14, 2018