A downloadable game editor for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ct.js is a new game editor (desktop app) based on web technologies, currently in active development. Our aim is to make it a simple game-making tool, accessible for both newbies and experienced game developers.
Meet ct.js Next — the Alpha Channel of ct
This separate channel allows you to check out all the piping hot features coming out to ct.js. Current Next release, v1.0.0-next-2, introduces ultra-fast WebGL renderer, recovery feature, skeletal animations, complex collision shapes, bug fixes and a bunch of improvements.
Easy to learn and use
ct.js is designed to be used for learning and teaching programming. It is accessible and ready-to-use for both newbies and pros.
Highly extensible library
ct.js's core is small but powerful, and its modules can add you more abilities and higher-level functions.
Runs on PC, Mac, Linux
That's it. We support them all. One tool for everyone in your team, in any office or garage.
Games that run everywhere
Games created with ct.js run in any modern browser, including mobile ones, and can also be packed to executables for all the major desktop platforms!
Made with ct.js
Partner — Mini Jam
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- ct.js v1.0.0-next-2 — Skeletal Animations, Better Room Editor, Complex Collisi...20 days ago
- ct.js v0.5.3 — Maintenance update73 days ago
- ct.js v1.0 Next — New Alpha Channel Comes with WebGL support!77 days ago
- v0.5.0 — Blazing-fast ct.place, game packer, code completions and more!Oct 27, 2018
- Launching Patreon page!Sep 30, 2018
- v0.4.1 — Little Workflow Improvements & a New TutorialSep 24, 2018
- Launching Discord Server! 🎉Sep 14, 2018
- v0.4.0 and a New Tutorial!Sep 12, 2018