A downloadable game editor for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ct.js is a new game editor (desktop app) based on web technologies, currently in active development. Our aim is to make it a simple game-making tool, accessible for both newbies and experienced game developers. It runs on WebGL and provide good performance both on PCs and mobile devices.
Easy to learn and use
ct.js is designed to be used for learning and teaching programming. It is accessible and ready-to-use for both newbies and pros.
Highly extensible library
ct.js's core is small but powerful, and its modules can add you more abilities and higher-level functions.
Runs on PC, Mac, Linux
That's it. We support them all. One tool for everyone in your team, in any office or garage.
Games that run everywhere
Games created with ct.js run in any modern browser, including mobile ones, and can also be packed to executables for all the major desktop platforms!
Made with ct.js
Partner — Mini Jam
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Cosmo Myzrail Gorynych|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Romanian Moldavian Moldovan, Russian|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v1.2.1 Hotfix: enable legacy renderer inside ct.IDE so that style editor does no...11 days ago
- v1.2.0 — a new code editor, support for legacy devices, and other improvements11 days ago
- v1.1.0 — Pt-Br translations, easier collision editing, ct.place bug fixes, Yar...53 days ago
- v1.0.2 — Fix desktop export, add support for OGG, and improve docs74 days ago
- ct.js v1.0.1 — a number of bug fixes 🐛🔨94 days ago
- ct.js v1.0.0 🎉 Virtual joysticks, new UI theme, 3D audio, and moar!94 days ago
- Ct.js goes open-source! 🐙Aug 15, 2019
- ct.js v1.0.0-next-3 — Actions system, Russian docs, and tons of fixes and twea...Mar 31, 2019