A downloadable game editor for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ct.js is a new game editor (desktop app) based on web technologies, currently in active development. Our aim is to make it a simple game-making tool, accessible for both newbies and experienced game developers.
Meet ct.js Next — the Alpha Channel of ct
This separate channel allows you to check out all the piping hot features coming out to ct.js. Current Next release, v1.0.0-next-1, introduces ultra-fast WebGL renderer, recovery feature, bug fixes and a bunch of improvements.
Easy to learn and use
ct.js is designed to be used for learning and teaching programming. It is accessible and ready-to-use for both newbies and pros.
Highly extensible library
ct.js's core is small but powerful, and its modules can add you more abilities and higher-level functions.
Runs on PC, Mac, Linux
That's it. We support them all. One tool for everyone in your team, in any office or garage.
Games that run everywhere
Games created with ct.js run in any modern browser, including mobile ones, and can also be packed to executables for all the major desktop platforms!
Made with ct.js
Partner — Mini Jam
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- ct.js v0.5.3 — Maintenance update13 days ago
- ct.js v1.0 Next — New Alpha Channel Comes with WebGL support!17 days ago
- v0.5.0 — Blazing-fast ct.place, game packer, code completions and more!52 days ago
- Launching Patreon page!79 days ago
- v0.4.1 — Little Workflow Improvements & a New Tutorial85 days ago
- Launching Discord Server! 🎉95 days ago
- v0.4.0 and a New Tutorial!97 days ago
- v0.3.1 — hotfixing blocking bugs and bringing an experimental tile editor!Aug 24, 2018