v3.1.0 — TypeScript support, multiple ct.js windows support, translations, and a bunch of QoL improvements and fixes
Ct.js v3.1.0 is out! 🎉
TypeScript support, multiple ct.js windows support, translations, and a bunch of QoL improvements and fixes
Though I had little time working on ct.js these days, our marvellous community has made up for it and prepared a huge set of bug fixes, improvements, and cool new features!
Shoutout to @markmehere, @firecakes, Tho_mas from Discord, @FlipFloop, and @leedigital for their pull requests!
- @markmehere added support for TypeScript syntax (yay!), ARM builds for MacOs, and multi-window workflow, besides polishing and maintaining other stuff.
- @firecakes solved an issue with unintended property linking in the room editor when you duplicate copies and change their properties.
- @leedigital, once again, worked on better cross-platform support and provided fixes for edge cases with the filesystem.
- Tho_mas helped fix the ct.capture.object method and introduced a new one — ct.capture.portion, to take a portion of the screen as a downloadable screenshot.
- @FlipFloop optimized image assets used by the editor, so it should be a bit slimmer now.
Sarpmanon, GambleBranch, @leedigital, @emaoshushu, @FlipFloop, and @rtauziac were also working hard and updated Turkish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese and French translations 🎉 This release is such a great jump in translation quality thanks to you! 💖
Thanks to myOmochi Games for supporting me on Boosty. We also got new patrons — Dēmētrius ille and GAKONS, and even a sponsor — Alexandr Chubutkin! You can support me on Boosty, too, by becoming a patron or making a one-time donation: https://boosty.to/comigo
I’ve also remade the old patron screen in ct.js to display patrons from a new donation/subscription system.
Mon Nov 07 2022
✨ New Features
- Adds TypeScript support (#369 by @markmehere)
- Allow multiple projects open at once (#378 by @markmehere)
groupfield in rooms and templates.
- Support for Apple Silicon builds (#368 by @markmehere)
⚡️ General Improvements
- Add context menu to the room editor to delete, copy, and paste items
- Better French translations (#371 by @rtauziac aka Crazyrems)
- Clean up gulpfile from unneeded packages and remove builds after zipping them
- Complete patrons tab, add a little shoutout to the starting screen
portionmethod (by Tho_mas), fix
- Define types for all the keys of IProject
- Lossless image optimization for ct.js assets (#374 by @FlipFloop)
- Notepad now accepts free text (#376 by @markmehere)
- Tabbable copies and improved keyboard support in the room editor (#372 by @markmehere)
- Tooltip and alt-click for palette color removal (#375 by @markmehere)
- :globe_with_meridians: Add Turkish translation by Sarpmanon from our Discord server!
- :globe_with_meridians: Update Dutch translation, by GambleBranch
- :globe_with_meridians: Update Brazilian Portuguese translation (#384 by @leedigital)
- :globe_with_meridians: Update Chinese Simplified translations (#385 by @emaoshushu)
- :globe_with_meridians: Better French translation (#393 by @FlipFloop)
- :globe_with_meridians: Update Russian translation
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Add a missing name field to IStyle interface
- Apply changes in the properties panel when saving a room
- Delete typings on reset all (#373 by @markmehere)
- Examples on Mac should be clonable only (can’t save inside the app itself)
- Fix a dumb typo in project-selector tag
- Fix a tiny typo at russian description of Frame End event
- Fix broken Pointer Enter, Pointer Leave events
- Fix custom property cloning link issue (#388 by @firecakes)
- Fix issues with timer events in the Catsteroids example
- Fixed bug of not showing texture and sound gallery when ctjs is run outside of your home directory (#386 by @leedigital)
- Names of content types should be marked as required
- Remove Wheel Scroll event — it was never supported by pixi.js v5.3.9. Use Actions and ct.pointer inputs instead.
- :bento: Update vuepress to v2-beta-51
- :bug: Fix English headers in informative blocks on Russian locale
- :zap: Update several Russian pages
- :pencil: Update changelog for v3.0.1
- :arrow_up: Upgrade to Monaco 0.34 (#377 by @markmehere)
Ct.js is a free and open-source game engine supported by you. Consider supporting us on Patreon or contributing to the project directly by adding new features, improvements, and bugfixes to our repository.
Get Ct.js game engine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.