Afterlight is an ethereal puzzle and it features unique gameplay with mind-blowing riddles.
The game is split up into levels, and each one is a riddle itself. You start with an empty world and an exit door, but it's not so simple. You reveal the path by shooting magic and gathering the shards to make a complete picture.
The game is suitable for all ages and has English and Russian language support. 20 levels form a gameplay with duration for an hour (or even more!). All levels can be replayed in either order if unlocked.
After a week of fighting with engine I made it! *hooray* Test it, send to your friends and please tell me if something bad happens. If not, please tell me too :)
Known issue: the game path should contain only standard ASCII symbols (that means no diactric symbols, no non-english letters, only latin ones and digits). A desktop folder should work well.
You need keyboard and a mouse.
- Use your mouse to look around;
- WASD to move;
- Left mouse button to shoot magic ✨
- Spacebar to jump;
- Esc or P key to pause;
- Supported platforms: Windows Vista and higher, Linux;
- Minimal required storage: ~320 Mb for Windows, 700+ Mb for Linux;
- The game requires video card that supports DirectX 10 or above (this is for Windows; Linux binaries are shipped with OpenGL support);
- Recommended video card is Nvidia GeForce GT 650m and its analogs (works smoothly with high quality on my laptop);
- The minimal requirements for video card are NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
- Windows requires Engine Prerequisites which you will find in Game Folder\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (or x32).